Friday, January 22, 2010

Appuhami's essay on flowers

Flowers

Flowers look nic. They make us fees good. There are roose, lotus and many other flowers. My favourite iss the bother flower. Bother flower has 5 petals and a trunk.

Womancreeper flower makes hermits leave their sil. They think it iss woman.(How bad ne meya!)
I tel you a story. One day I tried to pick aflower but it won't pick. I pick and pick. Then only I see it iss a plastic flower kept there by a sister. Flowers jumped me. I wanted to hit sister who did this damn bloody thing but I saw she was like a bother flower that I kept soundless. One day, I gave her a roose and told her she looks like a bother flower. Flowers jumped her know! I cry when I remember it! Snot comes too.

Five flowers is shit. So we can't say flowers smell nice know. Five flowers don't looks like flowers too. (I wonder who the bugger put that name to it!)
Flower jumps when we are angry. Some people sat that it's five flowers but I don't agree to it. Then I might smell bad now. (Damn this English teacher!)

There are 2 flower plucking. One we do when we want to have some in vaas. Other one is flower plucking girls. We usually do that and we look good when we do that. Woman like flower plucking but some woman jump flowers when we pluck flowers know! So we should do it carefulee. (Ask from me!)

Flower uncles are buggers who pluck flowers too much. Woman should be care of flower uncles. Normal boys hate flower uncles. Flowers jump when they hear about flower uncles.

Flower girls are little girls who take flowers and go after the bride in the wedding. Some brides find them flower nuisance. But after photographs, flowers are in the jungle.

So, due to gassses and poluson flowers are getting extinct. We should protet flowers and trees and conserve them. (You don't need to conserve five flowers. It make you sick.)


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment