Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hand Drawings of my loved ones :)

They mean so much to me that I don't mind spending hours, trying to draw them :)


My mother
though how much i meddle with the pencil, i can never get that sweetness out of a drawing........love you sooo much amma! ♥


My father

endless love, endless fun, endless arguments..........but now I'm endlessly missing you.....Love you thaththa! ♥ ♥ ♥


My Grandmother
Your sweet talks, your great advice and every smile of yours was so valuable to me........and i was also crying when I heard that you keep a tattered and torn photo of me inside your wallet.......♥ Love You, Aththamma!


My Boyfriend

Sometimes you are my best friend, sometimes you are my ayya, sometimes you are my teacher, you are the best thing that ever happened to me ♥ ♥

1 comment:

  1. Love the arts you keep posting, and you are so talented!! :) TC

    ReplyDelete